Guidelines for Abstract Submission
12th ARC of IAEG is calling for abstracts towards geologists around the globe to make this conference meaningful and fruitful.
Please be noticed with the information as follows.
Abstract Submission Opens 1st January 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline 31st May 2019
Abstract Acceptance/Rejection Notice 15th June 2019
Abstract Submission Process
- Step 1. Sign up and Login
- Sign up and log in on this website. If you are already signed-up on our website, you can use your existing account for your abstract submission
- Step 2. Submission & Confirmation
- After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
Online Abstract Submission
- Step 3. Review & Modification
- To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit ‘My Page’.
- Step 4. Acceptance Notification
- An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
1.Description and Behavior of Soils and Rocks
- Soil mechanics, Rock mechanics
2.Analysis and Prediction of Geo-hazards
2.1 Landslides and Debris flow
2.2 Earthquake and faulting
2.3 Land subsidence
3.Site Investigation, Ground Characteristics and Geophysical Exploration
4.Environmental Geology and Hydrogeology
5.Engineering Geology in Construction and Maintenance
- Foundations, Tunnels and Underground Space, Slopes, Dams, Earth Structures
6.Application of New Technology in Engineering Geology
- Remote Sensing, UAV, Terrestrial LiDAR etc.
7.High Resolution Site Characterization and Geophysical Exploration for Understanding the Fate and Transport of Contaminants in Subsurface Environments
8.Technical Committee Sessions
8.1 C25 Engineering Geological Models
8.2 C29 STRUCTURE AND BEHAVIOR OF SOIL AND ROCK MASS
Guideline for Abstract Submission
All abstracts must be submitted via the symposium website only.
Abstract body must be text only and written in English, and should not exceed 250 words in length.
A confirmation of the abstract submission will be automatically sent to the submitter, presenting author and corresponding author via email upon the completion of abstract submission.
The acceptance of abstracts will be notified via e-mail to the submitter, presenting author and corresponding author by May 2019.
Proceeding will be provided as an E-book, only.
Full paper submission will be not demanded.